Sunday 19 February 2012

Weekend Nails - Week 6 - Taste's Like Cherries ♔....

Well I'm still undecided about this one but I didn't get chance to change it so heres what I used....


Photobucket


& here are my nails....


Photobucket


I prefer the cherries alot more without the white highlight.....


Photobucket


but they are pretty cute & i'll definatly try them again.


.............


I also painted my mum's nails this weekend as I do every other weekend but I dont always remember to take photos, but here's what I did for her....


Photobucket


I used a basic tiger stripe design but in purples & Lilacs Aren't they cute! I'm so jealous her nails are so long & strong.


Heres what I used for her nails....


Photobucket


So what do you think? & how did you do your nails this weekend?


Photobucket

2 comments: