Wednesday 1 February 2012

Mini Polish Haul ♔.....

Well yes I know It's meant to be Midweek Mani Day but I've decided that thursday might aswell be Midweek Mani day as they have been for the past 2 weeks plus I just really wanted to show you my goodies I've got today.....


As you all know in my previous post I showed my updated storage & today I've acquired  4 more pretty polish's....


Photobucket



2 Revlon Polish's in Lunar & Sweet Tart & 2 Barry M polish's in Vivid Purple & Black (you can never have too many black polishs). Here are some quick swatches of the colours ignore the messy application I just wanted to try them out...



Photobucket



Revlon 'Sweet Tart' - It's pink I have loads of reds & pinks & it's sort of like my Rimmel Londons 'Strawberry Fizz' only not scented but something about it caught my eye, the brush in this seem rather thin but it works well, it does need 3 coats to become opaque but dry's pretty quickly & looks really cute on I may wear this at the weekend.


Revlon 'Lunar' - I love black nail polish, if I'm ever stuck on picking a colour I always go to black it's just so versatile & like the staple little black dress it can be dressed up or down depending on my mood. Revlon's 'Lunar' is a deep glossy black with a slightly grey/green tinge in the bottle but  amazing it was completely opaque in 1 coat although I always do 2 for good measure it was so glossy & shiny this will definatly be a favourite.


Barry M 'Black' - Another black polish this is not as opaque as the Revlon polish but after 2 coats it's glossy & completely opaque, Although you can't tell in the picture the black is not as deep as the Revlon black but still looks great


Barry M 'Vivid Purple' - A very pretty purple, A very deep pretty purple. Purple (I know how many times can I say purple in one paragraph?) But purple is one of my favourite colours along with Turquoise. My bedroom is also purple & so is this polish It's a very close dupe to my Avon Decadence but I find it a much better consistency. it is completely opaque in one coat but is shown above with 2 coats. It has a sort of metallic shimmer to it & looks amazing under lights & daylight. Another weekend maybe.


So this weekends nails are between Barry M 'Vivid Purple' & Revlon 'Sweet Tart' which do you prefer?


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Really love "Sweet tart"! And might get the black Barry M - looking for a reliable black polish to experiment as base to some glittery topcoats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! quick question about the wall rack. im worried that a 90 polish rack will be super heavy and fall off the wall...and well...the idea of that happening makes me shudder. are they sturdy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivid purple is gorgeous! Where do you buy Barry M polish? I've never seen it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well mines got over 100 polish's in & doesn't look like it's going anywhere it's definatly sturdy, as long as you put it up properly it should be fine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it gorgeous! & It depends where abouts your from, I get from superdrug or boots in store, but you can find it online on amazon & ebay

    ReplyDelete