Sunday 12 February 2012

Weekend Nails - Week 5 - Give A Little Love ♔

Hiii Guyss, I've been a bad blogger this past week no mid-week mani & only one post in the week & no weekend nails untill today = A Very Bad Blogger!


Photobucket


I plan to make it up to you though! With some new updated storages & collections in the week & my oh so cute weekend nails. They're all lovey-dovey in the spirit of Valentines Day, which is partly why there was no post yesterday as I was celebrating early with Josh. But I'm back & here's what I used....


Photobucket


The pink polish is my newest addition to my collection i will be showing my updated collection in a later post, but I LOVE the colour it's so bright & fresh & I love the contrast with the deep red....


Photobucket


Aren't they adorable!!!


These were pretty simple for a begginer like me but very fitting for the time of year. They aren't the neatest hearts but I'm just getting used to using my brushes & paint's. I can't wait to try out different patterns!


How do your nails look this weekend? & Happy Valentines Day!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. awwww so cute!
    also, do u know how to make the avatars of the people that liked ur post show up? I cnt figure out how to do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute! love the little hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i need to get more adventurous with my nails...i love stuff like this

    ReplyDelete