Thursday 2 February 2012

Mid-week Mani ♔ Week 4....

As these post's are mainly for me I'll keep them short & sweet so here's week 4 Natural Nail Midweek Mani.....


Photobucket


Theres been a few breakages meaning some have had to be filed down completely but hopefully not for much longer. I've been using this on my nails as both a base and a strengthener.....


Photobucket


I'm not sure if it working at the moment as the tips are still weak but time will tell. Any way heres this weeks scores.....


Strength - 1 - It's a waiting game untill the tips grow out (& waiting & waiting.....)


Length - 1 - They grow but break so i just keep filing them down untill they're strong enough


Colour - 4 -  I still haven't quite mastered the art of not painting to my nail bed which is leaving me with a little polish around the edges but otherwise they are a pretty good colour


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment