Thursday 22 March 2012

Weekend Nails - Week 9 - Bronzed Beauty

Sorry this is late but here are my last weekends nails & Nail polish's


Photobucket


I used Nails Inc - Old Bond street & old clear nail polish mixed with some gold glitter as a topcoat to add a little sparkle


And here are the finished nails....


Photobucket


I absolutely LOVE Nails Inc polish's they literally need one coat to be opaque and dry so fast and go on so smooth they are fast becoming my favourite polish's.


What's your favourite polish brand?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this look. I was recently introduced to the Nails Inc Brand and love it. I purchased two colours that day: their new neon shade called Holland Park, and their silver polish called Electric Avenue. Both are stunning colours.

    ReplyDelete