Monday 26 March 2012

Weekend Nails - Week 10 - Pretty Pastel Polkadots

I have to say I was rather upset when I removed this polish because it just looked soooo cute! But stupid work & their stupid rules meant it had to be removed.


I've been craving the pastel look lately & as I'm rather poor at the minute I decided to do the next best thing & make my very first Franken polish! I used Sally Hansens - Blue Me Away & Rimmels - London Clouds & an old empty mini bottle of Seche Vite to make this pretty colour....


Photobucket


It didn't turn out as pastel as I would have like but it is really pretty & summery...


Photobucket


Aren't they adorable! I love polkadots especially in bright colours.


Photobucket


I used 1 coat of OPI's Alpine Snow Matter & 1 coat of the blue it worked perfectly & only need one coat & the coverage was perfect I love how they turned out.


Polkadots will also be incorporated into next weeks nails as I'm going to see Disney on Ice YAY so expect some Disney themed nails next week :). I will also be announcing the rules of my giveaway & the prizes within the next week so keep your eyes peeled :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. what an awesome look! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tagged you in my last post :)
    http://underscoredesigns.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/ive-been-tagged/

    ReplyDelete