Sunday 29 January 2012

Weekend Nails - Week 3 - Bah Humbug ♔

Here are is my newest & last addition to January's weekend nails, It's a little late as I had a busy day yesterday but it make me very sad that it's almost February we only had christmas last week! It makes feel like saying Bah humbug so without further ado here are are the polish's I used....


Photobucket


& here are my humbug nails....


Photobucket


To say I love black & white together would be an understatement the colour always look fantastic together no matter what pattern plus I'm going to a black & white party tonight so I knew they would look great with my outfit.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love black and white together too, but how did you achieve such skinny lines? I've got an Andrea Fulerton polish with a super-slim brush in black somewhere, I should crack that out!

    Emily x
    www.incurablycurious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail art polishs i used have long thin brushes which are great for lines, I've also just bought some nail art brushes which also come with long thin brushes so i cant wait to try out new designs in different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog and your manicures! This one looks really good, but I think it'd be simple to do. Ticks all the boxes in terms of nail art!

    ReplyDelete