Thursday 26 January 2012

Mid-week Mani ♔ Week 3(ish)....

Ok well as I'm also doing a natural nail diary I decided I might aswell do these in a different post than my weekend nails which will kepp posts shorter & more to the point. I'm posting this abit late as I was extremly busy yesterday but from now on I hereby declare Wednesday will be forever know as Mid-week mani day! Or at least it will be to me and those of you that care lol.


This post will basically entail me giving my nails basic nail strengthing/cuticle/filing treatments then moaning & whining about how short/ugly/yellow/crumbly/flaky & so on & so forth my nails are, so if you aren't a fan a natural non painted nails run away now & wait till saturday but if you are intrigued or like to be horrified on a weekly basis then please tune in to my mid-week horror show, which hopefully will not be so hideous in a few months (finger crossed).


I will also be giving my nails a score out of 10 for Strength, colour & length so here is this weeks entry...


Photobucket


Strength - 1 - my tips are still freakishly weak & crumbly as I still have a good few mm of length to go untill where my acrylics had been grow out


Length - 1 - What length? Ok well some them have a ickle tiny bit of tip to them but its pretty bendy & they break easily


Colour - 5 - I must stop painting to my cuticle bed & nail edges this is basic nail painting 101 but it's a habit I gotten into & I must break it! But on the plus side I have been much better at using a base coat so although where the nail is growing out it is still a little yellow the majority of the nail is a nice pink colour


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment